Our Fight Against Infertility

We have been married for 10 yrs. We have a beautiful 9yr old daughter, who is just amazing. We are ready for another addition to our family. We are ready to go, we just need a little help. With two failed IVF cycles and an IUI, we arent sure whats next!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Im sorry, but I dont recognise this. Do you?



Ok, so I have only seen these with one pink line, this one has two????

Holy Crap people! Im pregnant. I got a BFP at 11 dpo, I had already given up hope, but I had some extra pregnancy tests, so I peed. Then there it was, a light, but pink line! I thought I was losing my mind. I wasnt. I have since taken 4 more and they are all positive. I cannot believe this day has come. I will update more when I have some time, and my brain is functioning again!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Paty said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I have not forgotten you. I got your message the other day, and thank you for checking up on me! I do keep up with your blog, and with each disappointment I found myself getting sadder and sadder. You have no idea how happy I am for you. It gives me hope that it can happen for me too.

kara said...

I am so happy for you! I have been following your blog for several months. I have always wanted to post, but never had a google acct-the news was too good to wait any longer.

I found out I was pregnant early Feb 09 after 4 IVF cycles. I always felt a connection to your struggles and you made me feel hopeful. When I read your post today it brought tears to my eyes because I understand everything you've been through. You give people hope. Congrats again-I couldn't be more excited for you.