Our Fight Against Infertility

We have been married for 10 yrs. We have a beautiful 9yr old daughter, who is just amazing. We are ready for another addition to our family. We are ready to go, we just need a little help. With two failed IVF cycles and an IUI, we arent sure whats next!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Back in the waiting game. 1 Dpo

Well, we are back from Grandma Junes funeral. It was a very emotional trip. The service was beautiful though. We were able to see alot of family that we hadn't seen in a long time. I'm very glad we were able to go. While we were there, some of us girls had to go through her jewelry, to see what we would like to have of hers. This was very difficult. When we were looking through, I found a necklace with a picture of my husband as a baby on it. It is precious, so special that she had kept it all these years. I now wear it around my neck. What a wonderful gift from Grandma June.

As for us. I am officially 1 dpo. The injections went well, and so did the trigger shot. I have a good feeling about this cycle! I haven't felt good about a cycle in awhile, so maybe this is a good sign. I will keep you all updated. I will be POAS(peeing on a stick) as soon as I can. That will be whenever the trigger shot will be out of my system. They will give you a false positive on a pregnancy test.

So probably in about 9 days, I will be posting about that. I'm sure I'll be back with a list of imaginary 2WW symptoms!

No comments: