Our Fight Against Infertility

We have been married for 10 yrs. We have a beautiful 9yr old daughter, who is just amazing. We are ready for another addition to our family. We are ready to go, we just need a little help. With two failed IVF cycles and an IUI, we arent sure whats next!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

4 weeks 2day preggers!

I still really dont believe it. I keep testing, just to make sure that it is still positive, and it is! I am just in shock. I am going to my new OB tomorrow. She wanted to see me early because of our past history and losses. I am glad I get to go so early, I need some peace of mind. I need a doctor to tell me that there is really a baby in there. I will be glad to meet my new doctor as well. My last Ob, the one that delivered my daughter, has since retired from delivering babies. So it will be good to meet the new one. I dont think very much will happen tomorrow, but I am still very excited! I of course will update as soon as I can.

We havent told many people yet, just our parents and sibling, and a coupe friend of ours that know what we have been through. I am still nervous that something might happen, I think I will be nervous throughout my pregnancy.

Thank you for sweet comments. I love knowing that there are some out there reading this. It always made me feel better reading about others struggles with infertility, it made me feel less alone. I hope I can help just one person get through a tough time, and give someone hope.

No comments: