Our Fight Against Infertility

We have been married for 10 yrs. We have a beautiful 9yr old daughter, who is just amazing. We are ready for another addition to our family. We are ready to go, we just need a little help. With two failed IVF cycles and an IUI, we arent sure whats next!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Beta Results

So I had a beta on 17dpo. I had to wait until yesterday for the results, and they are ....... 874! WooHooo!I cant believe it, I am so excited. I went again this morning for another beta, but I wont have those results until Monday. I wish they could just tell you right away. The doctor wants to make sure my numbers our doubling, so lets all cross our fingers!

We had our Girl scout " Father Daughter Dance" last night. It was so fun. The girls all felt so special. It was really neat to see all the Dads dancing with their daughters. Our daughter had a wonderful time. When we got home we told K that we had something for her. She was very curious. We handed her a little package. Inside of it was a book, with the title "Im a Big Sister". As she opened it Z asked her "Have you read that one already?". She screamed when it set in. She is one happy camper, just like the rest of us. I know it is early to start telling people, but I figure I will want all the support I can get if something bad were to happen, so why not tell people. Im not superstitious, and it makes me happy to tell people, and I think I deserve to be happy. So world...Im Pregnant!

No comments: