Our Fight Against Infertility

We have been married for 10 yrs. We have a beautiful 9yr old daughter, who is just amazing. We are ready for another addition to our family. We are ready to go, we just need a little help. With two failed IVF cycles and an IUI, we arent sure whats next!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

9 dpo

I tested again this morning, I did yesterday as well. It was another BFN. I know it is still early, but seeing only 1 line is just devastating. I know there is still hope, but I dont have much left. Im getting tired of all of this. I thought by taking a "break" off IVF, that it would give me a second win. But all these months of naturally trying, just reminds me, that I am broken. I know I shouldn't say that, especially if you all have infertility, but I feel broken. I am young, healthy and happy...and broken. I cant help but become upset almost on daily bases about Octuplet mom. I know I dont get to decide who gets to have kids and who doesnt. But this woman makes me crazy! Why does she need 14 children. She doesnt even have a job! I feel like she single handily "used up" all my chances of having my own baby. I know I probably sound like a nut job, I quite possibly could be, but come on. Are you kidding me??

I will test again tomorrow and will log in to let you all know. Sighh

No comments: