Our Fight Against Infertility

We have been married for 10 yrs. We have a beautiful 9yr old daughter, who is just amazing. We are ready for another addition to our family. We are ready to go, we just need a little help. With two failed IVF cycles and an IUI, we arent sure whats next!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

4 DPO and Obsessing!

Ok so today I am obsessing. I am only 4 days past ovulation and thrilled everyime I feel any little twinge! Even if I am pregnant, I couldnt possibly even be "actually" pregnant. The embryo would have even implanted yet. But still I sit hoping for cramps or anything! I felt very sick last night and was very excited, then realized I probably just ate too many meatballs:(

So here I sit and wait and pray of course. I hope the time flies by so I can test!

On a happier note, Valentines Day is Saturday and I am very excited! We never go out to eat because its just too crazy, but we always have a nice dinner together a home, including our daughter. She loves Valentines Day.

Happy Love day to you all!

No comments: