Our Fight Against Infertility

We have been married for 10 yrs. We have a beautiful 9yr old daughter, who is just amazing. We are ready for another addition to our family. We are ready to go, we just need a little help. With two failed IVF cycles and an IUI, we arent sure whats next!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

11/06/2008 IUI Complete!

Well we didi the IUI this morning. Before we left the house this morning my husband gave his "sample" to me. I carefully slid it in between my boobs! It needed to stay warm, and I figured that was the warmest accessible place! I thought this until I had to pull it out of my shirt in the DR office! Anyway, it made it safely there. I left and came back an hour and a half later. They did the insemination. Simple painless and over very quickly. I have some mild cramps but that is all. Much easier than IVF! So now we wait. I dont know how I will get through another 2 week wait! Hopefully this one will have a happy ending.

No comments: