Our Fight Against Infertility

We have been married for 10 yrs. We have a beautiful 9yr old daughter, who is just amazing. We are ready for another addition to our family. We are ready to go, we just need a little help. With two failed IVF cycles and an IUI, we arent sure whats next!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Another BFN (big FAT Negative)

I started spotting today. AF is on the way. I knew our odds of getting pregnant with an iui were low, but I really had hope. This seems to sting more than ever. I am starting to feel like I will never have another child. That our miracle daughter will never have a sibling. She will never know that unconditional sibling love that my husband and myself are so lucky to have. I never thought that she would be an only child. Not like that is the end of the world or anything, its just not my plan. I guess what I have learned through all of this is, my plan doesnt matter. God obviously has another one for us.

I dont know where this leaves us. I do know that I wont be going back to our RE anytime soon. I am done with doctors. I have no faith in them right now. I am just sad and tired. I am not at the point however, that I am ok with not having another baby. I dont feel like I will ever be complete without that. I feel bad saying that, because I couldnt ask for a better husband or daughter. I am very grateful for them . My daughter seems like more of a miracle every day. My husband is a breath of fresh air, he can make me smile anytime, and for that brief moment, I forget about all of this. That is a gift. I have a wonderful life, thats why I want to share it with another child so badly.

I guess I will have to wait and see.

1 comment:

~*Paty*~ said...

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I haven't had internet for a while. I am deeply sorry. Sometimes I wish God would let me in on the plan. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.