Our Fight Against Infertility

We have been married for 10 yrs. We have a beautiful 9yr old daughter, who is just amazing. We are ready for another addition to our family. We are ready to go, we just need a little help. With two failed IVF cycles and an IUI, we arent sure whats next!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

12 dpiui and 11 dpo

Today I am 11 days past ovulation and 12 days past our iui. I have been testing everyday! Still nothing. There is always the one beautiful control line, and then of course the stark white area that I pray one day will show that second line. I thought for sure that 2nd line would be there today. I had held my pee all night and couldnt wait to get up and test. I was so excited as I pee'd on that stick! I waired and looked and nothing! I then placed it on top of the toilet and went to take my shower. I knew for sure that 2nd line would be there when I got out. It wasnt. I through the test away and promised myself not to test until Friday, which will be 15 dpiui. I can already tell that wont happen. I already want to go home and pee! I knew that the odds of this working were low, but that still doesnt make this easier. So here I sit, praying that I have a late implanter and my HCG levels jsut arent high enough to turn a test poistive. Which could very well be the case. I still have cramps and lower back ache, and boobs are tingly! So those are great signs. Every little wave of nausea thrills me. So I will update when I test again. Supposedly on Friday, but maybe sooner!

No comments: