Our Fight Against Infertility

We have been married for 10 yrs. We have a beautiful 9yr old daughter, who is just amazing. We are ready for another addition to our family. We are ready to go, we just need a little help. With two failed IVF cycles and an IUI, we arent sure whats next!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

November IUI


So I started AF and went to see our RE on day 3 of my period. He did an ultrasound and checked for cyst's. Everything looked good. I started clomid that night, 100mg for 5 days. This is SOOOO much easier that the IVF that I forget we are evening trying anything this month! I go back on Nov. 4th for another ultrasound, to check follicles. He said he is hoping for 2 good ones on my right ovary. So we will see. It looks like they will do the IUI on Nov. 9th! So I just wait for now. I am really looking forward to Halloween this Friday. We are doing a big neighborhood party. It will be a blast!
Happy Halloween!!!!

2 comments:

~*Paty*~ said...

I hope this works! Have you taken Clomid before?

Krissy said...

No, I've never taken clomid before. So we will see. We went straig to IVF when we couldnt conceive, this was never thought to be an option for us. I will keep you updated!