Our Fight Against Infertility

We have been married for 10 yrs. We have a beautiful 9yr old daughter, who is just amazing. We are ready for another addition to our family. We are ready to go, we just need a little help. With two failed IVF cycles and an IUI, we arent sure whats next!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Im Thankfull For....


As I packed last night for out Thanksgiving trip, I had laundry to do, a house to clean, and a daughter to pack for. With everything that has been going on lately I have have been dragging my butt! I was not looking forward to getting ready to leave, I just wanted to be there already! My husband did most of the laundry, my daughter packed herself and we ordered dinner out. Wow, this made things allot better! Today we are all packed and ready to go. I may complain alot about many things, but I truly have alot to be thankful for. So this week, I will not be sad for the things that I don't have. I will be thankful for all the wonderful things that I already have. I get to spend Thanksgiving with my family, which many people don't get the opportunity to do. That right there is enough for me.
So I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, and finds something that they can be thankful for.

1 comment:

~*Paty*~ said...

What a GREAT post! Thanks for posting it.