Our Fight Against Infertility

We have been married for 10 yrs. We have a beautiful 9yr old daughter, who is just amazing. We are ready for another addition to our family. We are ready to go, we just need a little help. With two failed IVF cycles and an IUI, we arent sure whats next!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Plan B

Well, it look like we will be trying iui next month! It seems very strange to go from IVF to IUI, but I will try anything! The thought behind this is that my eggs are such poor quality that when they are outside of my body they die, they aren't strong enough to survive. So now we wait for AF and I will go for an ultrasound. I will then start meds to produce more eggs, wait and then take a HCG trigger shot to make me ovulate. The hope is I will get enough eggs on my right to make this work. My left tube is damaged. I don't have too much hope for this cycle, but you never know. I will not give up!

No comments: