Our Fight Against Infertility

We have been married for 10 yrs. We have a beautiful 9yr old daughter, who is just amazing. We are ready for another addition to our family. We are ready to go, we just need a little help. With two failed IVF cycles and an IUI, we arent sure whats next!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

9dp4dt

Well, we are back from out trip. It was really nice to see all of our extended family. My hope of the trip distracting us from being pregnant or not, did not happen. We thought about it the entire trip! I POAS(pee'd on sticks) everyday. They were all negative. They were the dollar test though. So today I am 9days past a 4day transfer and I tested with a First Response. It was negative. I have beta in 2 days. I will be 11dp4dt on beta day. I have little hope though, except that I feel pregnant. My back is killing me and I am still having cramping. I feel so different from our last negative cycle, I just cant see how I couldn't be pregnant! I will update as oon as I get our results. No more POAS for me though...way to depressing!

1 comment:

~*Paty*~ said...

Any news on your beta?