Our Fight Against Infertility

We have been married for 10 yrs. We have a beautiful 9yr old daughter, who is just amazing. We are ready for another addition to our family. We are ready to go, we just need a little help. With two failed IVF cycles and an IUI, we arent sure whats next!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

4dp4dt

Ok, so I have been absent for a bit, I have been on bedrest! We had our transfer on Sunday, the 7th. We were so nervous. We got there and met with the RE to talk about what we had to transfer. I had had nightmares that there would be nothing to transfer.......but there was! There was 3 great looking embies. they were all 9 cells and 1 was compacting. There was also 2 more that were slower growing, but lookied ok. We decided on transferring the 3 really good ones. So I am currently pregnant with triplets untill proven otherwise, in m mind! We were hoping the other 2 would keep growing and they could be frozen for future attempts, but they didnt make it.
I went home and did 36 hours of bedrest and am now just taking it really easy. I have had slight cramping, which I consider a good thin. I want to feel something going on down there, ya know? The cramps come and go though. I am officially obsessing over everything! My RE also put me on heparin yesterday to thin my blood. He was concerned about some antibodies I might have, that can cause early miscarriage. SO I am still having to get 4 shots a day! My butt is soooo sore. My husband is right though, if this works this time, I wont think twice about the golf ball size lumps and bruises on my butt!
We are travelling to Missouri today to see my husbands sick grandma. She unfortunately is not doing well. She needs lot of prayers. So, I have packed up all my meds and am stopping to load up on home pregnancy tests too! I plan on POAS(peeing on a stick) tomorrow. I going to pee and pray! All I want is to see 2 lines. Please oh please let there be 2 lines!
I will post as soon as I get back! My beta is next Thursday! Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: