Our Fight Against Infertility

We have been married for 10 yrs. We have a beautiful 9yr old daughter, who is just amazing. We are ready for another addition to our family. We are ready to go, we just need a little help. With two failed IVF cycles and an IUI, we arent sure whats next!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Almost There!!!

Hi all! It has been a really long time and I am so sorry. I have been so busy getting ready for our new little girl! I am doing really well. She is due in 4 weeks!!! I still cant believe that she is really going to be here. We have decided to name her Taylor Ryan. Ryan is my husband middle name.


We had a 4D ultrasound done last week and she is almost 6 lbs already. That is the same weight our first daughter was when she was born. If I make it all the way to Oct. 31, she is going to be a big girl :-)


Her room is almost all done, and it is beautiful! I had a baby shower last weeken that was wonderful. It was a sunday brunch with great friend and family.o many amazing thing, Im so excited to use them all.


I am postin a 4D picture of our little one. Please enjoy it. I promise I will try to post more often. But we are doing good, just ready to not be pregnant anymore...never thought I'd ever say that!

No comments: