Our Fight Against Infertility

We have been married for 10 yrs. We have a beautiful 9yr old daughter, who is just amazing. We are ready for another addition to our family. We are ready to go, we just need a little help. With two failed IVF cycles and an IUI, we arent sure whats next!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Its a .....

Girl! We are having another baby girl. We went for a 4d scan at 16.5 weeks. I tech new right away. The 4d scan was really neat and really kinda creepy. I think it was too early for a 4d scan. You could see everything, and because she is not developed yet, she looked like a perfect alien! Out 10 year old went with us and was really grossed out. I dont blame her a bit!! I will post the alien pictures when I get a chance. I am very excited to start shopping for the nursery! I still cant believe we are having another baby! Yippeeee

1 comment:

kara said...

It has been so long since you have posted. I hope all is well.