Our Fight Against Infertility

We have been married for 10 yrs. We have a beautiful 9yr old daughter, who is just amazing. We are ready for another addition to our family. We are ready to go, we just need a little help. With two failed IVF cycles and an IUI, we arent sure whats next!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Ultrasound Update

Sorry I havent updated since our ultrasound. It was wonderful though. I have been meaning to scan the pictures , but of course havent. We went in and they did an internal ultrasound and found our little bean. It was about the size of a pea! Its little heart was beating away. I t was wonderful to see. A huge sense of relief washed over me. I feel much more secure about this pregnancy. We have been to too many ultrasounds where they say..." I'm sorry, but the baby doesnt have a heartbeat". So we were very happy. I go back to the doctor this week. I PROMISE I will update then.



We had a busy weekend. My daughters school Carnival, that I help with was Sunday. It was a lot of fun, but exhausting! I am still tired. I hope I can catch up on my sleep this week.

No comments: