Our Fight Against Infertility

We have been married for 10 yrs. We have a beautiful 9yr old daughter, who is just amazing. We are ready for another addition to our family. We are ready to go, we just need a little help. With two failed IVF cycles and an IUI, we arent sure whats next!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Oh how I missed all these needles


Well, this morning I locked myself in the bathroom, pulled out my vial of lupron and my needle, and then I panicked! I have done this SO many times before, in our previous cycle. No big deal, right? The lupron needles our so small and dont really hurt. But this morning as I stared at this needle that I needed to stab myself with, it didnt seem very little anymore. I needed to hurry, our daughter doesnt know about all of this, and Im sure would be very scared if she saw me standing there with a needle in my stomach! So that is what finally talked me into it. I had to do it soon or I would be caught! SO I did it and it wasnt bad at all. It was just the anticipation. I wish Zack could do them all. He does all my other ones, but hes not there in the morning when I have to take my lupron, he's already at work. :(

I go to my RE on August 20th, so I will know more then! I hope this cycle works out better than the last!

1 comment:

~*Paty*~ said...

I hope everything is working out for you alright. Let me know what the progress is!