Our Fight Against Infertility

We have been married for 10 yrs. We have a beautiful 9yr old daughter, who is just amazing. We are ready for another addition to our family. We are ready to go, we just need a little help. With two failed IVF cycles and an IUI, we arent sure whats next!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Ultrasound

I had my first ultrasound since starting stims! I have 15 follicles! It is less than last time, and Im glad about that. I had 20 with our last cycle and they were poor quality. So I am hoping less is more in this case! I go back again this weekend for another ultrasound, and hopefully to find out when I will get to trigger. I am thinking our ER(egg retrieval) will be on Wed. Yaaaayyyy! I will update after my next ultrasound. It getting here SO fast I cant believe it!

No comments: