Our Fight Against Infertility

We have been married for 10 yrs. We have a beautiful 9yr old daughter, who is just amazing. We are ready for another addition to our family. We are ready to go, we just need a little help. With two failed IVF cycles and an IUI, we arent sure whats next!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year

I hope everyone had a wonderful New years! We had a great one. We spent it with some friends at our house. It was a lot of fun.

As for me, Im still not pregnant. I am hoping 2009 will bring us our baby. We have quite a few friends who are expecting. I am truly happy for them, but I wont lie, it makes me sad as well. It makes me sad for me. I feel like I have been through enough, I deserve the right to be selfish sometimes. It is the hardest when shopping for a baby gift. I see all the things that I long to buy, and wonder why I dont get to. I go through ups and downs. I know there are so many others going through the same thing as us, but I still feel so alone.

Here to starting fresh! I hope the new year brings you all you hope for.

No comments: