Our Fight Against Infertility

We have been married for 10 yrs. We have a beautiful 9yr old daughter, who is just amazing. We are ready for another addition to our family. We are ready to go, we just need a little help. With two failed IVF cycles and an IUI, we arent sure whats next!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Well, there nothing IVF related to update on lately. We are just waiting and saving our money, hopufully we'll be ready in a month or so....

We did move though! I love our new house. It is adorable. I think it really helped me. It gave me something else to obsess over. All I think about is having another baby. This gave me a way out for a little bit. We are now moved in , and I am of course obssessing again!!!! This is what I do, no one can change that. I bet my DH would love too though :)

I will update as soon as I go back on the birth control pill..... I will never get over that. We WANT to get pregnant and they put you on the pill. So strange, but this whole process is strange. Anyway, I will be back.... hopefully sooner thatn later

No comments: