Our Fight Against Infertility

We have been married for 10 yrs. We have a beautiful 9yr old daughter, who is just amazing. We are ready for another addition to our family. We are ready to go, we just need a little help. With two failed IVF cycles and an IUI, we arent sure whats next!

Friday, March 7, 2008

Cycle Review

Well, tomorrow is our cycle review. I'm hoping to get some answers. I want someone to give me a REASON why I'm not pregnant now. I know this happens but, I didn't think it would happen to me. Our last cycle we put back 3 embryos, we were worried about triplets. It never crossed our mind that we might not get pregnant at all. Not until we got that phone call saying I wasn't pregnant. Talk about a huge letdown. I had no idea how hard that was going to be.
I am definitely ready to do this again, I think. I should say I'm ready as long as I get pregnant this time!
So, I think we will have some information tomorrow about what is next. I don't know if he will Change our protocol, or leave it the same. I feel like something should change, since it didn't work last time. Who know, I could get there tomorrow and decide I don't want to do it again........ I really don't know. This whole process is such a roller coaster ride. One second you really think you know what your doing and the next, your completely lost. I just hope he(my doc) has a good plan. I will update tomorrow, with the new plans!!!!!!!

No comments: